- Acces Stats - This script allows you to keep track of activities on your web site. It extracts some statistics from a log file generated by log.pl and produces following reports: hits by day, hits by week-day, hits by hour, top browsers, top operating systems, top countries and top hostnames. Ideal for users which don't have access to the web server log file.
(Added: 7-Feb-2001 Hits: 3904)
- AccountStats - A basic script for extracting AuthUser activity summaries from
Common and Combined format access_logs.
(Added: 24-Apr-1999 Hits: 2151)
- Analog - Analog is a program to analyse the logfiles from your web server. It tells you which
pages are most popular, which countries people are visiting from, which sites they
tried to follow broken links from, and more.
(Added: 6-Jul-1999 Hits: 3267)
- AWStats - Free GNU log file analyzer for advanced web statistics - Advanced Web Statistics (AWStats) is a free powerfull web server logfile analyzer (Perl script) that shows you all your Web statistics including visits, unique visitors, pages, hits, rush hours, search engines, keywords used to find your site, robots, broken links and more.
Works with IIS 5.0+ or Apache webserver log files as a CGI and/or from command line.
Distributed under GNU General Public License.
Supports multiple languages (English, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, German...).
(Added: 4-Nov-2000 Hits: 3466)
- BrowserCounter - A simple script for analyzing the agent_log from NCSA httpd
1.4/1.5 or Apache
(Added: 24-Apr-1999 Hits: 1314)