- GeoCache GPX Grabber - GeoCache GPX Grabber makes GPX files automatically. Simply collect waypoints, and include them in the URL. The browser will download the GPX file to the folder of your choice. You can then open this file using a program like GPX Sonar.
(Added: 22-Aug-2005 Hits: 682)
- News Clipper - News Clipper is an application which allows you to integrate information from around the internet into your own personal web page - in your own personal style. It accomplishes this by snipping content from pages that you define and shipping them to destination pages of your design. This automated process is executed at your discretion while you maintain complete control over the content input and output. News Clipper can be used to retrieve information from web pages, Usenet articles, text files on the internet, FTP sites and has the ability to locate hidden text within html pages that wouldn't normally be viewable. You may choose to extend News Clipper to include information stored locally, enabling an intranet integration of an enterprise's own database of information. In addition, News Clipper's unique Handler architecture ensures versatility and future compatibility with the ever-changing World Wide Web.
(Added: 28-May-2000 Hits: 4095)
- RSS News Fetch - This small script will fetch X number of items from an RSS feed and display them within the content of your site. Great for putting updates on your site, or news, or even blog excerpts.
(Added: 22-Aug-2005 Hits: 737)
- SiteShadow - SiteShadow pulls information from other web sites, and places it within your own content as if it were your own. Put a favourite web site on your own web site, changing graphics, header, footer, or names. Or pull content from a free web host and save server space. You can even erase code, like those annoying pop-up banners.
(Added: 22-Aug-2005 Hits: 866)
- WWWGettem-GP - WWWGettem-GP is a simple Perl Unix/Linux HTTP
command line Internet resource retrieval utility. It is not a robot. The progam
does not recurse through links or directories on the target host. The
program only works with the URL supplied at run time. The program will
depending on the option selected retrieve the available resources
referenced by the [a]nchor or [img] tags in the requested document.
The program creates it's own directory in $HOME/ where it stores the
(Added: 10-Jun-2001 Hits: 3179)