- Faq-O-Matic - The Faq-O-Matic is a CGI-based system that
automates the process of maintaining a FAQ (or
Frequently Asked Questions list). It allows visitors to
your FAQ to take part in keeping it up-to-date. A
permission system also makes it useful as a
help-desk application, bug-tracking database, or
(Added: 8-Feb-1999 Hits: 1576)
- FAQGen - FAQGen will generate FAQ Pages on the fly. You can create unlimted pages, with categories, and Q&A Couples. You can modify everything, move Q&A Couples, etc.
(Added: 31-Jan-2000 Hits: 1274)
- FAQman - FAQ Manager makesfrequent updates to your FAQs easy. Using your admin password, you can add/modify/delete and re-order questions and answers. FAQ Manager also supports more than one set of FAQs on your site. Using specialized tags, the design of your FAQ pages is highly customizable.
(Added: 22-Jun-2000 Hits: 933)
- Fresh Question Manager - With the Fresh Question Manager you are able to answer questions posted by your users and put them online with a simple click. Private handling of questions supported. Database administration through Admin Control Panel, easy layout customization. Ideal online counselling software.
(Added: 7-Mar-2001 Hits: 826)
- Pete's Ask Compu-Stu - Ask-Jeeves type search engine using easy-to-modify predefined questions and answers. Great for quick tech support, FAQs and more.
(Added: 22-Jun-2000 Hits: 820)
Prev 5 Next 5