- Arts - Arts is a collection of Perl scripts which process and manage incoming mail to create a knowledge base. It's designed to save information that is generated for email (either by design or choice) that is determined to be valuable away for safekeeping and future use.
(Added: 5-May-2000 Hits: 1669)
- Customer Tracking System 1.0 - Let Customers Submit their request and you get E-Mail
notifications in order to respond to your customers. A simple and Colorful way
of tracking Customer Requests with an easily configurable Customer Request Form.
A sort on Customer, Status of Ticket, Date Submitted and even Agents is
(Added: 10-Dec-2003 Hits: 1062)
- Faq Manager - Faq Manager has been redesigned to provide online management of all your Faq's. Main features include: Easy installation using your web browser, All inclusive administration from starting a Faq, updating the Faq's, adding new questions to a Faq, and generating the Faq's, Each Faq has a built in form so that people can send questions from the Faq, and All Faq pages can be customized to the look of your site using style sheets or whatever by modifying html and editing the setup file.
(Added: 5-May-2000 Hits: 1999)
- FAQ PLAIN - FAQ PLAIN, stands for "FAQ Preprocessor Lacking An Interesting Name", is a very easy to use customizable FAQ web page generator. It features: Easy to use - no HTML code needed for the FAQ, Automatic numbering of questions; hierarchical structure of the numbering, Separate the FAQ into sections; section headers appear at top of page, Generates one static HTML page, and more.
(Added: 10-May-2000 Hits: 1536)
- FAQ Search - Put a Frequently Asked Questions script on your site to help you manage your user help assistance. This help desk will allow your users to quickly find answers to their questions. You can administrate it online, adding your own questions and answers. Users can vote on the appropriateness of the reply.
(Added: 22-Aug-2005 Hits: 514)