- File Uploader - This Web based utility allows you to upload any file documents (text, image, audio, etc.) to a directory on your server. User must provide a valid password to use this utility. A function to list files in the upload directory is also available.
pop (Added: 3-Aug-2001 Hits: 10143)
- Up - Three upload scripts in one zip, The scripts are designed to upload images, however they will upload any file size and type you choose. They range from a simple enter and upload to display file and details.
pop (Added: 21-Dec-2000 Hits: 7185)
- Upload - Simple CGI script to upload files most modern browsers. Users must authenticate
pop (Added: 21-Jul-1999 Hits: 12716)
- Easy File Manager v 1.5 - Easy File Manager is a package to manage files on you site. This script will help you organize own file directory. If you need users upload files on you server in own directories - this package for you. You can limit users to file size and file extension that can use! Now you don't need to send large files on e-mail - you can upload it to server and your users can download them. You could create unlimited user accounts to your file directory and quickly manage them. Your users could create own sites on your server! Script allows archive files and folders. Need to find a file on your host? Our script can find files and directories instead your ftp manager. It helps you to manage your site!
(Added: 11-Dec-2002 Hits: 2377)
- Genesis - The GENESIS script lets you administer your web page from you web browser. It includes an interface for listing all files in a directory, editing text or HTML files, creating text or HTML files, uploading binary, text or HTML files from your home computer, deleting files, and renaming files. The script supports unlimited nested sub-directories and allows you to create, delete, rename, and switch directories as you work.
It comes with a help file which addresses security issues and describes how to set up user authentication (password-locked directories) on your system.
(Added: 20-Oct-1998 Hits: 4472)