- AHC Tip of the Moment V.2.0 - This script is extremely useful if you want to have random proverbs, random images,
or random tips displayed each time a visitor loads the page. It also includes a admin
script. You can add, delete and modify any messages easily.(SSI required.)
(Added: 17-Feb-1999 Hits: 3599)
- Be_Random - Be_Random is a full featured and flexible text/link/image display script. It includes password protected web-based setup and configuration, auto-archiving, ability to maintain different random proverbs, images, tips, or HTML snippets with headlines and categories. A different message is displayed each time a visitor loads the page. You can add, delete and modify any messages easily. Runs in both SSI and Non-SSI modes.
(Added: 27-May-2003 Hits: 2106)
- CGI Domain: Quote Machine - A simple script that allows you to display random quotes from a list of quotes provided
by the webmaster. You can use it with or without Server Side Includes
(Added: 24-Jan-1999 Hits: 3489)
- CGI Fortune - CGI Fortune is a Perl script that takes the Unix (specially BSD) fortune file and spits out a random fortune from it in a new window.
(Added: 28-May-2000 Hits: 1950)
- Chatologica HTML Rotator - A very simple perl library that you can use in your cgi scripts to rotate any html stuff in the output
(Added: 3-Feb-2000 Hits: 2193)