- Be_Bible - Be_Bible allows you to link to verses, lookup verses, and have a full text search of the King James Bible. Be_Bible is simple to set up and can be called with simple HTML tags on any of your web pages and fully customizable display styles via HTML templates.
(Added: 27-May-2003 Hits: 707)
- Bible Tools - Bible tools that will allow you to redirect to a Bible verse, convert the Bible into a web page and more.
(Added: 20-Mar-2001 Hits: 1150)
- BookMarker - BookMarker is a Perl script which converts
Netscape bookmark files into a Yahoo-like tree of web pages.
This allows you to use your web browser as a link manager for
(Added: 24-Apr-1999 Hits: 1178)
- Conference Rooms - Schedule conference rooms, or other resources, with your
(Added: 20-Jul-1999 Hits: 2094)
- Contype - Contype is a free Perl CGI script that sends requested file using user supplied MIME content type to the browser. This script also makes it possible to create links and download resources outside of your normal html directory (like /work). It is also possible to accept requests just from user defined hosts.
(Added: 21-May-2000 Hits: 906)
Prev 5 Next 5