- Active IntelliLink - Not a free-for-all links CGI and not a top sites ranking CGI.
Intellilink is a combination of both, but with more power. Basically, this CGI will
take care of your link exchanges all over your site for you. It will make sure
you send as many hits out as you receive from each site, assuring quick
growth of your site.
(Added: 23-Apr-2000 Hits: 4123)
- Cliff's Link Trader Script - This script lets you easily run a links page. It generates the
page, checks for return links, etc...
(Added: 4-Nov-1998 Hits: 3801)
- csLinks - manage your web site links page - csLinks is an automated script that allows the user to manage your web site "links page" from one main area.
Manage all your web site links from one location.
Easy to use management screen.
Add, Modify, Delete links on the list from one easy to understand management screen.
Include code added to management page for easy reference.
This script really saves time.
(Added: 16-Jan-2001 Hits: 2492)
- Frame Redirect - Frame Redirect will let you link to other websites without losing your visitors.
(Added: 20-Dec-2000 Hits: 1926)
- Link Engine - This link engine lets an administrator post URLs to an administration page along with titles and descriptions. They can be sorted by category in a plain view, or searched and filtered based on keywords and categories.
(Added: 22-Aug-2005 Hits: 703)