- Modules (4)
- Perl libraries in the from of a perl module to help with CGI input and output.
- Currerncy.pl - Takes a real or whole number up to 999999999.00 and converts it to a currency string such as $999,999,999.99! This is done without having to use the printf command which is not very friendly with HTML program output.
(Added: 21-Jul-1999 Hits: 1750)
- HFPM - Extremely flexible, general-purpose CGI script that uses a number of modules to
accomplish almost anything. From the same form it is possible to direct different input
variables to different files which are created according to user-defined format files.
There is also an on-line form creation utility for the non-programmer.
(Added: 18-Mar-1999 Hits: 1933)
- libwww-perl - ibwww-perl is a library of Perl4 packages which provides a simple and consistent
programming interface to the World-Wide Web. This library is being developed as a
collaborative effort to assist the further development of useful WWW clients and
tools. The library is based on version 4.036 of the Perl Programming Language.
(Added: 16-Nov-1998 Hits: 1659)
- mail-lib.pl (SMTP) - If you submit a lot of email thru the scripts you will want to use this library, since it
uses SMTP to talk directly to the mailhost and you don't get the overhead of loading a
client mail program like sendmail each time you send email. Check if you have SMTP
running by 'telnet mailhost 25' on Unices, replace mailhost with your mailhost server,
in many cases it would be the name of your server.
(Added: 16-Nov-1998 Hits: 1563)