- anyForm - anyForm is a versatile free feedback form script that should handle most mail form
needs. anyForm is designed to handle submitted information from almost any mail form
without having to set up the script for each form, or include an abundance of hidden
input values. All you have to do is design each form in your html editor, and when
finished add a few characters to each Input-Tag name. The names become labels in
both an optional preview page, before sending, and the formatted text of your
received mail - to one common or form dependent address.
pop (Added: 8-Feb-1999 Hits: 15075)
- BNBFORM - Free Perl Script for handling all your form's needs. Almost all options are configured via the HTML form. For Unix and Windows.
pop (Added: 11-May-1999 Hits: 9352)
- AFU Form Submit - This script gives you form processing power! Request any information from your user and have it emailed to you automatically in text and HTML format. But it also forwards the fields you specify to any list in your auto responder!
(Added: 22-Aug-2005 Hits: 1147)
- Allform - Easy management of web based forms. More than just a form mailer! This program will process an unlimited amount of forms and store the results on your server. Simply enter a name for the form and a new folder will be created on your server to house that forms submissions. Comes with full documentation.
(Added: 23-May-2001 Hits: 5198)
- AnyForm by Shakka - Now you can build any HTML form, and AnyForm will collect the data and send you
and the client a customizable response. Simple, no required fields, and a server
exclusion segment to prevent abuse.
(Added: 19-Feb-1999 Hits: 6779)