- BareBonesMailer - This script is a simple form mailer with only three form fields for easy installation and configuration. All three fields are required so you won't receive incomplete results. The script also e-mails the submitter's Remote Host, Remote Address, and Browser for tracking purposes. Uses an HTML template file for errors to match your site.
(Added: 3-Jan-2004 Hits: 1428)
- Contact Form - A simple email form it also has auto reply built into it. plus error checking
(Added: 14-Mar-2000 Hits: 4904)
- E-Mailer - This is a form to email processor. This will give your visitors the ability to send you quick messages via the web. This script can handle an unlimited number of fields.
(Added: 27-Jul-2000 Hits: 5034)
- Easy Info - Make a couple text files set the script up and it will send those files like a
(Added: 14-Mar-2000 Hits: 2291)
- f2m.cgi - f2m retrieves a copy of the existing form from your web site, then uses the copy as a template for the email message. This means you don't have to spend time setting up a complicated template for your email, and the email message looks exactly like the HTML form. Since f2m does not use the *nix sendmail program, unlike almost all of the other form mail programs, f2m will run on Both Windows and *nix servers (and just about any other server that has Perl installed).
(Added: 5-Aug-2001 Hits: 1906)
Prev 5 Next 5