- PerlDiver - PerlDiver digs into your web server's PERL installation and lets you know most of the installed modules, your server's environment variables, and more.
(Added: 23-Sep-1999 Hits: 1392)
- Reference to ECHO Directives - Reference to valid ECHO commands (returns environmental variables) to paste into your HTML document for parsing by your Apache webserver.
(Added: 29-Apr-2003 Hits: 709)
- Server Check - The Server Check script checks your server configuration including file paths, location of your server mail
program and which Perl modules are installed.
(Added: 23-Jan-2000 Hits: 1455)
- Server Info - Easy script for to supply you very important information about your webserver. This script shows the server environment, installed Perl libraries, installed server programs, installed Apache modules and the (remote) user information.
(Added: 16-Aug-2001 Hits: 1202)
- Where Is Perl? - Where Is Perl? is a small utiliy to help Perl devlopers by printing out all the available environment variables on the screen.
(Added: 28-May-2000 Hits: 1137)