- AutoMail Lite - This script receives an email address
form input, and then auto-forwards an
email to the form user that contains a
text body and an attachment file. The
script can optionally notify the owner
with an email or log activity to a file.
The attachment file can be binary (gif,
exe, etc.) if desired.
pop (Added: 18-Sep-1999 Hits: 11554)
- Matt's Anonymous Emailer - A Free anonymous emailer script that sends
an anonymous email from form input with the addresses
pop (Added: 10-May-1999 Hits: 11786)
- Autoresponder sylconia - Give your visitors the opportunity to request a letter in HTML or plain text format from your site in their mailbox. So
they can read it at their own discretion later offline, and save it for later purposes. Thousend's of
possibilities, you figure it out. As your letter is requested, an e-mail will be sent to you, notifying that
someone requested your autoresponder service. And their e-mail address will be logged in a local file,
for later use. (newsletter, updates, etc)
(Added: 28-Aug-2000 Hits: 3286)
- Follow Up Autoresponder - This script features unlimited autoresponders, unlimited messages, full personalization, admin interface, file attachments, unsubscribe link, HTML code generator, importing and exporting email lists, duplicate checking, and no CRON needed.
(Added: 18-Sep-2003 Hits: 2267)
- Mailselect - Mailselect is the begining of a very handy script, the major quality of mailselect is the
fact that it can send any type of file, images, sound, exe's etc... via email. That feature
has been missing from a lot of scripts on the internet which allow sending of selected
files via email. This has not really been upgraded for a while... looking for more
features to add to it, please email me if you have any ideas.
(Added: 2-Apr-2000 Hits: 4696)