- acmemail - acmemail is a POP3 to Web gateway that lets you read mail from
a POP3 mail server and display it using HTML on a web server. It can even
display MIME attachments. It also has a security mechanism through cookies
and allows you to delete mail via your browser.
pop (Added: 17-Apr-2000 Hits: 7283)
- EMUmail - EMUmail is a webmail engine allowing access to POP3/IMAP mailboxes. EMUmail installs
on your web server and is a free advertising supported version.
pop (Added: 16-Nov-1998 Hits: 7471)
- Alex Hart's Web Based E-Mail - This program is attractive and useful. Includes folders, search, upload area, security, address book and handles all sorts of incoming and outgoing attachments.
(Added: 19-Jun-2000 Hits: 5674)
- AnyEmail - Web Email client allows you to access any POP3 mailbox (read/send/forward email) from anywhere using a web browser.
(Added: 6-Oct-2000 Hits: 4333)
- BlindMail v 1.00 - BlindMail web interface lets you send text or html e-mails from any address without configuring a mail client. Includes optional password protection.
(Added: 24-Jun-2001 Hits: 1558)