- A Mailing List Manager - Minidomo - Minidomo is a freely distributable perl script that acts as a mailing list manager, based on the larger and widely used Majordomo program. This version is small and compact, but includes many things you could want from a list manager - multiple lists, very simple installation, closed lists, message archiving and multiple domains per installation.
(Added: 28-Jun-2001 Hits: 3877)
- Add2it Mailman Free - Add2it Mailman Free is a powerful newsletter/ezine/mailing list management program. It makes it easier AND cheaper than ever before for you to publish a newsletter or send a message to a group of people. With a simple click of your mouse you can now easily and cheaply send your messages to thousands of people at once!
(Added: 17-Feb-2005 Hits: 688)
- Add2it ReferThem Free - Add2it ReferThem Free allows you to place simple cut-and-paste HTML on your website that allows your visitors to e-mail and notify associates or friends about your website. You can place the code in multiple places on any pages you like. Download this script for free and start promoting your web site today.
(Added: 17-Feb-2005 Hits: 399)
- AFU Plugins - These scripts combine with Auto FollowUp. AFU allows people to subscribe to the autoresponder by email, but this collection contains a script that will actually answer an email! It will respond to email subscribe and unsubscribe requests. Other plugins include a mailing list script to mail the entire list at once, and a database plugin to import multiple formats into Auto Follow Up.
(Added: 22-Aug-2005 Hits: 363)
- AHC Mailing List V.1.0 - This script allows you to collect email addresses from your visitors, then you can send
out news-letters or announcements to all of your members in the database. This
script will check if an email address is already in the database before adding it in.
Also, a member can unsubscribe directly from your website if he or she doesn't want
to be on your list anymore.
(Added: 17-Feb-1999 Hits: 5144)