63 Cool Links:
pop (Added: 28-May-2000 Hits: 18754)
- uDirectory - Personal Edition - The Free Personal Edition of uDirectory
allows you to easily maintain an online
address book containing names, addresses,
phone numbers, email address, and web
sites. Additional commercial versions
are available for putting business,
real-estate, and other listing directories
pop (Added: 18-Jul-2000 Hits: 10561)
- EveryAuction - EveryAuction allows anyone to set up a powerful online auction site where users may
post items. Automatic e-mail notifications, automatic closing, registration and e-mail
verification, sniper protection, integrated search engine, item tracking, file locking for
reliable operation, and much more!
pop (Added: 17-Dec-1998 Hits: 9520)
Banner AD Display
- ADCenter - Advertising Center what allow you create your own advertising server for banner
rotation and keeps all statictics for demostrations and processing for each your client.
pop (Added: 29-Jan-1999 Hits: 9681)
- BBMatic BBS for the Web - This script runs a simple Bulletin Board System. A user can post a
question or comment and followup responses can be attached.
pop (Added: 4-Nov-1998 Hits: 12043)
- BillowBBS - Billow BBS, a powerful free Web based WWWBBS writen by PERL, supports almost
all the features you have met in a Telnet BBS. Including articles, users(group and
lever), group boards, boards, digests, mailbox, online state, realtime message, chat
room, A.D. And all above can been managed online.
The chat room is also powerful. A kindly interface, user managed room(Including the
room title, kick\allow user, hide room, ren nickname, make new room......)
pop (Added: 14-May-1999 Hits: 11644)
- AnyBoard - AnyBoard is a high-performance discussion board and onlime community program with vast number of features.
Features include, threaded or non-threaded forums, chat, events, poll,
sub categories, member registration and extended profile, file-upload, auto-thumbnail creation for
uploaded images, private discussions, email validation, email list, email a friend, password retrieval, auto-blocking
of abusers, message editing/rating, pre-moderation, and many many more. Free version is available for download.
pop (Added: 6-Oct-2000 Hits: 8905)
- Calendar of Events - A Calendar of
Events in CGI. Features of the calendar script
Make calendars for months between January, 1970 and December, 2049.
Maintain your style using a customized template and stylesheet.
Present all users with a readable calendar.
pop (Added: 31-Dec-1998 Hits: 14369)
- events - Events is a CGI library designed to help you when you have a web site displaying any
kind of dates, be it birthdays, parties, services, workshops or whatever. Instead of
updating every page by hand when you add an event or an event has passed you
only enter the event once in a template file. Events will display an accurate list of all,
future or past events or only the next event, just as you want to.
pop (Added: 31-Dec-1998 Hits: 9811)
- Extropia: WebCal - The groupware calendar allows multiple users to view, add to, modify and
delete from a shared calendar. However, though clients can all see all of the
scheduled events, only the poster of a message can modify that message. Newest
feature includes the ability to manage multiple calendars with multiple userbases and
events from one script.
pop (Added: 31-Dec-1998 Hits: 9210)
- Calendar - Calendar is a simple script to
display a calendar on your
Web page. You can use this
Script as SSI (Server Side
Include) or Not
pop (Added: 6-Jun-1999 Hits: 16733)
- ChatPro v2.1.1 - ChatPro 2.1.1 is an Internet Program that allows real-time "chatting" with people anywhere else
in the world so long as they are in the same chat-room as you. Careful design was implemented
to insure ChatPro would be compatible with every forms capable browser. ChatPro 2.1.1 offers
features not found in other chat scripts. We have taken countless suggestions under
consideration in making ChatPro 2.1.1. It has virtually everything anyone has asked us for.
pop (Added: 26-Nov-1998 Hits: 17517)
- Chat-N-Time - Simple real-time chat CGI script that lets you hold real-time conversations on a web
page. Users log in and then can type what they'd like to say into a text box, and click
a button to post their message. The chat window refreshes itself every 10 seconds,
so that others looking at the page will be able to see the new addition to the
conversation. Requires a browser that supports frames.
pop (Added: 17-Dec-1998 Hits: 15143)
- CHAT Program - Once users get accustomed to periodically clicking the send/refresh button it
works rather well. Users can send/receive both public and private messages (visible only to the sender and recipient). It
works through an intuitive interface and responds intelligently to most any user input. All features are easy to configure.
pop (Added: 24-Jul-1999 Hits: 7177)
- BlueChat - BlueChat is a fast, Free, nice looking, web based chat script. Made to be quick and not hog server resources, but still has many features. Multiple channels, actions, colored names and messages, smile images.
pop (Added: 16-Nov-1999 Hits: 27337)
- chat.cgi - No java crap (as mentioned above)
, User can adjust refresh rate to his or her comfort
, View the names of all users in chat room
, Send and receive private messages
, Script only shows 15 chat entries at a time, making for fast
reloads and updates
, User can view entire chat transcript by clicking on a link
pop (Added: 15-Dec-1999 Hits: 10988)
- GTChat - GTChat is a fast, user-friendly Web-chat application that works in both server-push and client-pull mode. The configuration possibilities are enormous. Feature list includes emoticons, private rooms and advanced administrator functions like kicking oder banning forever disturbing visitors. English, French, Swedish and other language packs available. Low resource usage, no database needed, Perl 5.005 or higher is enough.
pop (Added: 31-Aug-2001 Hits: 10159)
- e-Classifieds Free Edition - The e-Classifieds Free Edition allows you to quickly set up your own classifieds
section using easily configurable categories and other variables. In fact, just one
program file controls all operations. The only other files to install are a counter file
and a few graphics files. All pages are generated dynamically using your settings,
so there is no need to manually edit any HTML files. Your users will be able to
post and delete their own ads. The administrator can delete any ad posted by any
user and can even delete entire categories at a time. In addition, the Free Edition
shares the pleasing appearance and easy-to-use interface of our commercial
pop (Added: 2-Jan-1999 Hits: 8809)
- ABS Classified Ads - Features include: multiple categories for ads, users can
submit text information and photos via browser, password
protected editing, renewing, deleting of ads by owners,
keyword searching, privacy mail, and full admin features.
pop (Added: 12-Apr-2000 Hits: 6864)
- AWST Free Classifieds - Professional design and easy administration make this the perfect system for implementing a basic classified system to your site. No other free system offers such extensive user and administrative features.
pop (Added: 14-Sep-2000 Hits: 7217)
- A Little Bit Of Clockwork - A Bit Like Clockwork is a simple little CGI application for displaying the current date and time to visitors of your web page.
The time/date is called via SSI.
pop (Added: 25-Jun-2000 Hits: 7444)
- WebHome Free - WebHome Free v1.0 website, the free version of the popular WebHome cgi script.
WebHome is basicly a CGI script that allows you to become your own geocities. It allows you to
automaticly except user signups and uploading from the Web.
pop (Added: 8-Oct-1999 Hits: 9725)
- HTTP Cookie Library - A Perl HTTP Cookie library which allows you to add and read cookies with simple
pop (Added: 2-Jan-1999 Hits: 11973)
- Database Doctor - It features easily customizable entry forms for adding new items (just pop some html
in a text file...the script does the rest), preview, the ability to check for unique
item-ids for all you webstore owners, editing, deleting, search, sort by field, and will
even prepare a page of your data for printing.
pop (Added: 3-Nov-1998 Hits: 12734)
- DB_Access - DB_Access features include: database manipulation (multiple access, multiple users)
with strong security management, and a new audit feature to rollback changes.
pop (Added: 3-Nov-1998 Hits: 12805)
- DB_Browser 1.30 - DB_Browser is a CGI tool for developers
working with relational databases supported by
the Perl DBI/DBD modules (Postgres, Oracle,
MySQL, etc). It easily facilitates
searching, editing, and adding to tables
within a database without having to
develop customized software.
pop (Added: 26-Jan-2000 Hits: 7919)
- DBman - DBMan is a full featured database manager used to handle one or multiple flat file
databases through an easy to use web interface. Supports such features as: record
ownership, authentication, user administration and powerful searches.
pop (Added: 3-Nov-1998 Hits: 8601)
- FLATTEXT - Paste a sample of your flat text delimited (comma, tab, or other) database and a
custom Perl script and HTML code are created that lets web users search your
database. Extremely easy to configure and includes line-by-line annotation of your
Perl script and detailed instructions.
pop (Added: 25-Nov-1998 Hits: 10141)
- Matt's Anonymous Emailer - A Free anonymous emailer script that sends
an anonymous email from form input with the addresses
pop (Added: 10-May-1999 Hits: 11786)
- AutoMail Lite - This script receives an email address
form input, and then auto-forwards an
email to the form user that contains a
text body and an attachment file. The
script can optionally notify the owner
with an email or log activity to a file.
The attachment file can be binary (gif,
exe, etc.) if desired.
pop (Added: 18-Sep-1999 Hits: 11554)
Email : Web Based
- EMUmail - EMUmail is a webmail engine allowing access to POP3/IMAP mailboxes. EMUmail installs
on your web server and is a free advertising supported version.
pop (Added: 16-Nov-1998 Hits: 7471)
- acmemail - acmemail is a POP3 to Web gateway that lets you read mail from
a POP3 mail server and display it using HTML on a web server. It can even
display MIME attachments. It also has a security mechanism through cookies
and allows you to delete mail via your browser.
pop (Added: 17-Apr-2000 Hits: 7283)
Environment Variable Scripts
- Environment - Perl script to display a formated list of the key environment variables set by the server and accessible to CGI scripts. This may be useful for debugging and as a minimal script to test the setup of your CGI directory.
pop (Added: 12-Jan-1999 Hits: 8535)
- FormMail Version 1.5 - Use this program to send an e-mail message containing data received from a form.
pop (Added: 20-Oct-1998 Hits: 21680)
- Cliff's Form Mailer - This script mails the posted data from a form to you. It can be
easily set up to send an autoresponse to whoever uses it.
pop (Added: 4-Nov-1998 Hits: 15042)
- Byte Form Processing - This form processor includes: error checking for e-mail and name, thank you page, and
pop (Added: 8-Feb-1999 Hits: 12305)
- AlphaMail Easy E-mail with AutoReply by CodeBrain - The AlphaMail.pl Kit is perfect for use by any site requiring an e-mail form -- including an autoresponder! This simple kit is specially designed with Perl newcomers in mind, and features extremely easy set-up; overall simplicity; crystal-clear, uncluttered code; and extremely thorough instructions. Perl veterans will also appreciate it as a solid, general purpose, fast-install e-mail script -- with *everything* required included in the download. With AlphaMail.pl, you can have an e-mail form up on your site in mere minutes! No SSI; Y2K Ready; FREE for all users.
pop (Added: 9-Feb-2000 Hits: 19097)
- An Easy Email Script Kit with Autoreply - FREE - BrainCode's e-mail with autoreply is designed for those new to Perl, and is especially easy to install. Perl veterans will also find this a useful script set to quickly get basic e-mail with autoreply onto a site. Excellent, complete, thorough documentation. Everything needed is include in the *free* kit.
pop (Added: 26-Jul-2000 Hits: 8843)
- anyForm - anyForm is a versatile free feedback form script that should handle most mail form
needs. anyForm is designed to handle submitted information from almost any mail form
without having to set up the script for each form, or include an abundance of hidden
input values. All you have to do is design each form in your html editor, and when
finished add a few characters to each Input-Tag name. The names become labels in
both an optional preview page, before sending, and the formatted text of your
received mail - to one common or form dependent address.
pop (Added: 8-Feb-1999 Hits: 15075)
- BNBFORM - Free Perl Script for handling all your form's needs. Almost all options are configured via the HTML form. For Unix and Windows.
pop (Added: 11-May-1999 Hits: 9352)
GreetingCards and Postcards
- BNB Virtual Greeting Card Server Script - Simple to maintain and customize, and fairly easy to install the virtual card script: supports
an unlimited number of card creation pages, midi music, card preview, background colors
and images, text colors and more. Old cards are automatically purged. This script is written
in PERL5 for Unix and Windows servers!
pop (Added: 10-Nov-1998 Hits: 8103)
- electronic postcards - Lets you offering postcards from your site in a variety of formats. Your
users can write their message directly into the picture (GIF, JPEG or PNG) in different fonts and mail the picture
postcard to their friend, rather than sending them across the web.
pop (Added: 27-Mar-1999 Hits: 10702)
- AnyEcard - AnyEcard is a total e-greeting solution for your Web site. Key features for users include: Users can upload their own image files to create cards, The uploaded images are automatically scaled to an optimal size, Send the same card to multiple recipients at once, with card title and memo customizable individually, Sender will receive confirmation e-mail when recipient picks up the card, Personalize the card by choosing background color, dancing title text, and adding snow or lake special effects, and Ecards are organized in unlimited levels of categories and sub categories. Admin functions include: Add or delete categories, Configure category page, such as header. footer, style, etc., Add cards, uploaded image files are automatically scaled, and thumbnails created, Modify cards, including changing description and image, Add a card from existing cards to another category, and Delist a card from a category, or permanently delete a card.
pop (Added: 28-May-2000 Hits: 8267)
- Advanced Guestbook - Advance Guestbook uses database to store guestbook information, saving server
space, and making for easier HTML configuration. Features include: last entries
displayed first, profanity blocking, IP banning, administrator notification, and user
thank you email. User links are represented by page names and user name is linked to
their email. Only two files required, the script and blank text file to become database.
pop (Added: 29-Jan-1999 Hits: 12892)
- A guestbook in Perl - A simple configurable guestbook. Can notify you when you have an new entry. Can
pop (Added: 24-Jan-2000 Hits: 11565)
Internet Protocols : FTP
- The File Transfer System version 1.1 - With this system, a group of users can share a file space available from any web browser connected to the internet.
pop (Added: 25-Oct-1998 Hits: 7870)
- RealAudio Jukebox - A very simple Real Audio jukebox. Only a few lines of code there. You can make a list
of Real Audio files to listen too.
pop (Added: 3-Jun-1999 Hits: 11081)
Online Web Page Editors
- Easy Home Page Generator - Give visitors to your website a fun way to create and edit their own
home page with full control over personal text, favorite links and clip
pop (Added: 4-Nov-1998 Hits: 11691)
- Andrew's Login - This login script written in Perl lets you set a password for a web page. This script
also has log functions if desired.
pop (Added: 5-Nov-1998 Hits: 20667)
- Password Script - Perl script that can password protect any HTML
pop (Added: 31-Dec-1998 Hits: 22791)
- AHC Password Manager - A powerful script that allows you to add or delete a user from your htpasswd
file directly through your web browser.
pop (Added: 25-Apr-1999 Hits: 9073)
- .htpasswd Password Manager - A powerful script that allows you to add or delete a user from your htpasswd file
directly through your web browser.
pop (Added: 15-Jun-1999 Hits: 14503)
- Illmatic's CGI Password Script - Easy to setup: Detailed, step-by-step instructions are provided; Powerful:
Administrator can add, view, delete, and expire accounts; Secure: Uses the
.htaccess method of authentication, passwords are encrypted; Remove
expired accounts with the click of a button Supports an unlimited number of
accounts; Easy to customize Can protect entire subdirectories Supports
multiple administrators; Users can register for an account themselves if you
like; Supports file locking
pop (Added: 9-Sep-1999 Hits: 14176)
Password Protection : Memebership
- Account Manager LITE - Account Manager LITE is designed to offer completely hands-free maintenance of your
membership websites. Offering things like automated signup, admin approval,
mailback-confirmations, Account Finder for lost passwords, and much more.
Professional version also available.
pop (Added: 5-Nov-1998 Hits: 10024)
Random Number Generators
- Random Page from List - Perl script to perform an indirection to a randomly-selected page, chosen from a list of URLs in a text file.
pop (Added: 12-Jan-1999 Hits: 11015)
Remote Site Management : File Upload
- Upload - Simple CGI script to upload files most modern browsers. Users must authenticate
pop (Added: 21-Jul-1999 Hits: 12716)
- Up - Three upload scripts in one zip, The scripts are designed to upload images, however they will upload any file size and type you choose. They range from a simple enter and upload to display file and details.
pop (Added: 21-Dec-2000 Hits: 7185)
- File Uploader - This Web based utility allows you to upload any file documents (text, image, audio, etc.) to a directory on your server. User must provide a valid password to use this utility. A function to list files in the upload directory is also available.
pop (Added: 3-Aug-2001 Hits: 10143)
- RediCart - RediCart is a simple, powerful Perl-based shopping cart system designed to enable merchants to accept credit card and/or check payments online in real-time.
pop (Added: 28-Oct-1998 Hits: 9911)
- Commerce-Pro - Commerce Pro is the Internet's hottest E-Commerce solution. Features include:
HTML based, unlimited products, completly custom interface, SSL it does it all. A must
see for merchants looking to sell on the net.
pop (Added: 6-Jul-1999 Hits: 13402)
Survey and Voting
- AHC Survey - A script that can handle up to a unlimited number of surveys. Your visitors can vote
by either using forms or hyper-links. Also, the script will display the currently voting
results after a visitor has voted. You can view voting results, modify a survey's data,
delete a survey, add a new survey and get the html tags easily with the admin script.
pop (Added: 2-Mar-1999 Hits: 10943)
Tests and Quizes
- Any-Quiz - Any-Quiz supports tests up to 50 questions. It displays questions in pages of ten and
can be set with a cutoff score the user must pass to go on to the next level. It can
email your or not. It logs and displays the top 20%. Many more features. Very easy
installation requires you upload and give permissions to install.cgi and upload a tar file.
Great for Trivia tests.
pop (Added: 12-Aug-1999 Hits: 15880)
Web Site Statistics
- CallerID - Perl script to identify as much information as possible about a user accessing a Web page.
pop (Added: 12-Jan-1999 Hits: 8304)