- Calendar - Calendar is a simple script to
display a calendar on your
Web page. You can use this
Script as SSI (Server Side
Include) or Not
pop (Added: 6-Jun-1999 Hits: 16733)
- Calendar of Events - A Calendar of
Events in CGI. Features of the calendar script
Make calendars for months between January, 1970 and December, 2049.
Maintain your style using a customized template and stylesheet.
Present all users with a readable calendar.
pop (Added: 31-Dec-1998 Hits: 14369)
- events - Events is a CGI library designed to help you when you have a web site displaying any
kind of dates, be it birthdays, parties, services, workshops or whatever. Instead of
updating every page by hand when you add an event or an event has passed you
only enter the event once in a template file. Events will display an accurate list of all,
future or past events or only the next event, just as you want to.
pop (Added: 31-Dec-1998 Hits: 9811)
- Extropia: WebCal - The groupware calendar allows multiple users to view, add to, modify and
delete from a shared calendar. However, though clients can all see all of the
scheduled events, only the poster of a message can modify that message. Newest
feature includes the ability to manage multiple calendars with multiple userbases and
events from one script.
pop (Added: 31-Dec-1998 Hits: 9210)
- Easy Calendar Generator - This Perl script allows you to have your guests to build their own calendars at your
site. They will be able to edit their calendar anytime to change the title, the color scheme, the
administration password and the list of valid users. valid users can add, edit and delete only the
calendar events that they have entered, while the adminstrator can update all entries.
(Added: 19-Apr-2000 Hits: 4921)